Dear Valued Clients:
We are again adjusting our protocols given the ever evolving COVID situation. We kindly ask that you work with us to keep everyone safe and our doors open to continue serving you and your pets.
1) If you have tested positive for COVID19, or are sick or symptomatic in any way, please do not enter our facility. We will still provide care for your pets, but will do so via curbside protocols and communicate over the phone.
2) Masking is required at all times while in the building for all staff and clients
3) Limit of 1 family member may attend in person per appointment.
4) We are happy to accomodate a curbside appointment if you are more comfortable with this, or if you are unable to wear a mask
5) Our doors will no longer be locked, so we no longer require phone calls to check in or buy food. However we are keeping our reception area to a maximum capacity of 4 people. If this number has been reached, we ask that you please wait until the area is less busy to enter.
If you have any questions, concerns, or require special considerations, please let us know. We are happy to accommodate you as best we can.
The Currents Team
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.